Terms & Conditions
Copyright and Trademark Notice
• Product Copyright: When viewing or purchasing any product offered on this website, JaneZane.com, you acknowledge that any and all artwork in or on these products are copyright protected and may not be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any form or by any means, including photocopying, redrawing, repainting, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods.
• Website and any Digital Media Copyright: Unless otherwise specified, all materials and elements appearing on this site, JaneZane.com; including text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of Jane Zane and JaneZane.com, Bloomington, Indiana, USA. All rights reserved.
You may use the content of this site only for the purpose of viewing, or shopping in this store, or placing an order and for no other purpose. No materials or elements from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any form or by any means.
• All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized use of the artwork on the products offered for sale, and the design and materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
• We keep your personal information private and secure. When you make a purchase from the NobleGestures.com website, you provide your name, email address, credit card information, address, phone number, and a password. We use this information to process your orders, to keep you updated on your orders and to personalize your shopping experience.
• Our secure servers protect your information using advanced encryption techniques and firewall technology.
• We use "cookies" to keep track of your current shopping session to personalize your experience and so that you may retrieve your shopping cart at any time.
Email & Other Communications
• We may contact you via email to send you necessary order-related messages, such as order confirmation and shipment confirmation notices.
•To keep you informed about our latest offers, we may notify you of current promotions, specials and new additions to the JaneZane.com website.
• You may unsubscribe from our newsletters by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email you receive from us.
Age Limit - 18 Years
• The JaneZane.com website is intended for users who are 18 years of age and older. If you are under the age of 18, you are not permitted to submit any personal information on our website.
• If we discover that we have collected such information from a person under the age of 18, we will promptly delete any personal information.
• If you believe we may have collected information from a person under the age of 18, please contact us immediately, so that we may correct the account and delete their personal information.
• JaneZane.com does not share your personal information with anyone or any agency for marketing or data sharing purposes, unless required by a legal proceeding.
• We reserve the right to disclose personal information to our service providers, the government, law enforcement agencies, or other third parties under certain circumstances where a formal request has been made (such as in responding to a court order, subpoena, or judicial proceeding) as Jane Zane / JaneZane.com, in our sole and absolute discretion, deems necessary and appropriate.
• Moreover, in the event of a sale, merger, or transfer of some or all of Jane Zane / JaneZane.com's assets, or dissolution or bankruptcy, your personal information may be transferred to an unaffiliated third party as part of or apart from other transferred assets or assets. Any transfer will then be governed by and be the responsibility of any purchaser of or successor to the transferred assets or assets.
• We shall notify you by a notice on the home page of any change in the information practices governing your personal information as a result of any transfer of assets or any asset change in ownership, and your choices in how your information is used.
How We Protect Your Information
• JaneZane.com utilizes some of the most advanced technology available today for Internet security purposes.
• When you access our checkout using industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, your information is protected with both server authentication and data encryption, ensuring that your data is safe, secure, and available only to Jane Zane / JaneZane.com.
Links to Third Party Websites
• JaneZane.com may contain links to other websites, and we take no responsibility for the privacy practices or the content of these other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of each website you visit prior to disclosing your personal information.